Posted by Dennis Wagner on June 16, 2010 at 10:41 PM
Stress seems to surround many people today, here are some quick tips in dealing with stress in the workplace....
A few practical tips for handling stress in the workplace.
- Prioritize and organize work – time management is the key to a stress free work life.
- Learn to take mini breaks
- Listen to soft music while working
- Learn to say “No”
- Develop healthy habits like sleeping on time, eating on time
- Learn to balance professional and personal life
- Know when to quit - sometimes the working environment is just too much - but before you quit make sure you have a new job to go to...
Be blessed in all that you do....